Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Waiting on Spring!

I hate cabin fever.  Every year I always think I am going to let it pass me by, but living where there is still a foot of snow on the ground in March, is not what I was meant for!   I do everything I can to forget about the snow...
I have tried BBQing in it!  I am hiking mountains in it!  I am listening to reggae music and drinking pina coladas!  I am making lists of flowers I want to see bloom in my yard this year!  And then....
I wake up to a really cold day...The temp outside is 11 degrees and once again I'm pulling snow suits on the kids telling them that in 2 weeks, spring will be here!!!  Whats a girl to do????  So, I grab my Kindle....and I go through my archives, and I come upon an enchanting book!  A book I read years ago....a book that found me in the middle of cabin fever.....a book that made my heart flutter....a book that is magical and enchanting at the same time!!!  Oh...and did I mention...the food???  If you enjoy cooking / baking as much as I do, and you love an enchanting tale...you MUST check this book out!   Grab some apples to munch on while reading........and get ready to let it take you away!

No comments:

Post a Comment